World News Archive
Back to News-1.com
- 'Weekly world news quiz (BBC News)At the end of another week, test your knowledge with our world news quiz.
- 'Summa Health System Receives Seven Rankings on U.S. News & World Report's List of America's Best Hospitals (RedNova)AKRON, Ohio, July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Summa Health System has been recognized for the ninth consecutive year as one of "America's Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report.
- 'NewYork-Presbyterian 6th in Nation in 2006 U.S. News & World Report (Newswise)NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital ranks first in New York City and sixth in the nation, according to the 2006 U.S. News & World Report "America's Best Hospitals" survey. It is the sixth consecutive year that NewYork-Presbyterian is the only New York metropolitan-area hospital on the list.
- 'Five local hospitals make U.S. News & World Report list (BizJournals)Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore is No. 1, while five Washington-area hospitals also are among the best, according to an annual ranking of hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
- 'U.S.News & World Report Names The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia the Best Hospital for Children in the U.S. For (RedNova)PHILADELPHIA, July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S.News & World Report today ranked The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia the best hospital for children in the United States for the fourth consecutive year.
- 'U.S.News & World Report Releases 'America's Best Hospitals' 2006 (RedNova)WASHINGTON, July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S.News & World Report today announced publication of the 2006 edition of America's Best Hospitals, available on newsstands Monday, July 10.
Back to World News Archive